kingdomharts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the best kingdom harts in the world

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kairi's character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Kairi

Female Number of posts : 1
Weapon : My heart
Alignment : neutral
Married(RPG wise) : (none)
Registration date : 2009-11-29

Kairi's character Empty
PostSubject: Kairi's character   Kairi's character Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:51 pm

Name: Kairi

Background: Kairi grew up with two of her closest friends Sora and Riku ,We were planing on getting off the little island we lived on..Unitl a storm hit and i was surrounded by dark-ness...i fell alseep after that and i dont remember what happened . WHeni woke up my friend [/color=blue]Sora[/color] Was a heart=less..all i could think about was helping him. Then a light shined and ther he was He said i saved him...with my heart.....then....the world were going back to the way they were befor and i lost Sora...and Riku. After that for a while i couldnt remember who Sora was.

Alignment::Light

Preferred Weapon: My only wepon is my heart

Apperrence : Kairi has shortish red hair she wares her favorite whte tank top and pink vest. She has a bright smile and happy eyes. ALthough she seems happy her ace makes her seem fun yet seriouse. SHe doe at times were a pink hair pin in her hair to keep it out of her face other times she'll just let it hang out. When she goe to school she wears her classic white dress top and her blue plad skirt.

Personality: I love being with my friends and hanging out although i dont like it when people fight. ANd i dont care much for silent conversations. Dosent always like to play around Loves to race and to sail over the water to and from the island to school and to her house. Loves havung lots of friends

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin/Charkam master/Keyblade User
Admin/Charkam master/Keyblade User
Axel

Male Number of posts : 235
Weapon : Bond of Flame and Way to the Dawn
Alignment : Dark
Married(RPG wise) : for all i know you could be a fat gorilla...so dont even try
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Character sheet
HP:
Kairi's character Left_bar_bleue99999999/99999999Kairi's character Empty_bar_bleue  (99999999/99999999)
MP:
Kairi's character Left_bar_bleue99999999/99999999Kairi's character Empty_bar_bleue  (99999999/99999999)
Spells:

Kairi's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kairi's character   Kairi's character Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:42 pm

approved, altough I doubt you'll want to play this after its been dead for a while.
Back to top Go down

Kairi's character
Page 1 of 1