kingdomharts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the best kingdom harts in the world

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOL!!!!!!!Costume Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikari
Hikari

Female Number of posts : 62
Weapon : i don't know X3
Alignment : Light
Married(RPG wise) : Dating Marluxia HES MINE!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Character sheet
HP:
LOL!!!!!!!Costume Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100LOL!!!!!!!Costume Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
MP:
LOL!!!!!!!Costume Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100LOL!!!!!!!Costume Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

LOL!!!!!!!Costume Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: LOL!!!!!!!Costume Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LOL!!!!!!!Costume Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:14 pm

Nioku:*setting up the Dj booth and getting the lights ready*

Me:*setting out the food and getting the drinks ready*

Nioku:*runs and puts on a grim reaper costume*LOL!!!!!!!Costume Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grimreaper
Me:*goes and puts on a nurses outfit that looks like this*LOL!!!!!!!Costume Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl29
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Admin/Keyblade User/Scythe Master
Admin/Keyblade User/Scythe Master
Marluxia

Male Number of posts : 89
Weapon : Oblivion and Holy Oblivion
Alignment : Dark
Married(RPG wise) : Property of Hikari
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Character sheet
HP:
LOL!!!!!!!Costume Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue4000/4000LOL!!!!!!!Costume Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
MP:
LOL!!!!!!!Costume Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue4000/4000LOL!!!!!!!Costume Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!!!!!Costume Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LOL!!!!!!!Costume Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:27 pm

*appears* hello......
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-shinobi.forumotion.com
Hikari
Hikari

Female Number of posts : 62
Weapon : i don't know X3
Alignment : Light
Married(RPG wise) : Dating Marluxia HES MINE!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!!!!!Costume Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LOL!!!!!!!Costume Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:11 pm

hey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!!!!!Costume Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LOL!!!!!!!Costume Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOL!!!!!!!Costume Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kingdomharts :: Fighting, Training and Role Playing :: Rp Area-
Jump to: